|Home||» Products||» Material Handling Cranes||» Steel Mill Duty Cranes|
Steel Mill Duty Cranes
We are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Steel Mill Duty Cranes for our valued clients. Having robust hoist rope, wire rope, chain and sheaves, these cranes are suitable for lifting heavy weight materials easily. Our offered cranes can move horizontally as these cranes have runway rail and track. Also, these cranes are known for their excellent load-bearing capacity. Apart from this, delivered Steel Mill Duty Cranes are available with servo motor, gearbox and speed driver.
- Perfect for still mill plant
- Equipped with four castor wheels
- Made from rugged construction
- Designed as per IS-3177 & IS-807 latest editions; Steel Mill duty cranes are designed as per IS-4137
- Box Girders: Fabricated from IS-2062 plates; Necessary diaphragms and stiffners are provided for proper stress distribution.
- Box Type End Carriage: Made from IS-2062 plates and bolted to main girder by large plates with ample bracings
- Hoist Mechanism: Rope drum driven through totally enclosed oil immersed horizontal gear box with helical teeth & slipring / sq. cage motor.
- Cross Traverse Mechanism: Wheels driven through totally enclosed oil immersed vertical gear box & slipring / squirrel cage motor with flexible geared coupling for input & output. Stepless speed control (VVVF drive) can also be provided on request.
- Micro Speeds: Micro speed arrangement on Hoist or CT or LT or on all motions available on request by customer. This Micro speed can be achieved by separate gear box, motor and electro magnetic clutch or by means of planetory gear systems. Sta-creep arrangement is also available.
- Power Feeding Arrangement: Power supply to hoist and cross travel can either be Through stretched wire system or cable trolleys mounted on beam selection. Power supply to the crane (i.e., DSL) shall be either through 4 wire bare copper conductor system or Angle Iron Type system as per customers choice. OR flexible trailing cable system for bay length less than 25 mtr.
- Control Panel: All contactors, relays, transformers, switches & auxiliary equipments or reputed makes are housed in dust and vermin proof sheet metal cabinet. Individual cabinet provided for each motion. Control voltage is generally 110V
- Crane Control: Crane Control is by pendent push button station for floor controlled cranes and by master controllers for cabin controlled cranes. Infra Red or Radio Remote Control can also be provided on request. For cabin controlled cranes special controls like counter torque lowering on first notch, single phase lowering on second notch, D.C. injection lowering and plugging controls for CT & LT are also available for heavy duty cranes.
- Platform: Steel chequered plate platform for full length of span of the crane provided on drive side of bridge girder.
- Painting: Two coat of red lead primer is applied before dispatch and golden yellow finish paint is applied after erection of crane at site.